The sustainable alternative to Wood
Composite (sometimes called wood-plastic composite, or WPC) is an eco-frien
dly alternative to wood. Sundi Wood Plastic Composite is a green energy saving & environmental protection product, which is mixed the wood flour and high performance modified plastics with special additives, and extruded by special equipments and our patented moulds to make our high performance wood plastic composite materials.
- Appearance of natural wood, but less timber problems.
- Simple and easy installation, low labor cost.
- No painting or staining required, low maintenance.
- Resistant to moisture, rot and termites.
- Resistant to temperatures between –40°C to 60 °C.
- High UV-resistant and strong color stability.
- High impact resistant, durable quality.
- Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking.
- Non- toxic chemicals or preservatives.
- 100% recycled, environmental friendly, saving forest resources!
SUNDI WPC is a professional manufacturer specializing on the research& development, production and sales service of WPC (wood plastic composite) materials. We provide superior quality for WPC Decking, WPC Railing&Fence, WPC Pergola& Pavilion, WPC Wall-cladding etc
Wood Plastic Composite Vs. Wood
WPC are roughly mixtures of thermoplastic polymers and small wood particles. The wood and thermoplastics are usually compounded above the melting temperature of the thermoplastic polymers and then further processed to make various WPC products. WPC is one of the latest materials used nowadays and is an option to replace natural wood. The comparison between the two materials are：
- WPC can be used as it is and requires no further painting or polishing. Natural wood needs to be cut to required sizes followed by painting or polishing
- WPC can be installed instantly. Natural wood needs to be finished with polish before hand over or pre finished wood can be used for installation.
- WPC is split resistant and splinter free while natural wood is not.
- WPC is resistant to termite and insects while natural wood is not
- WPC is more durable and weather resistant than natural wood. WPC is not affected by water, snow or heat.
- WPC is a hybrid material which has the quality of wood and ease of working like plastic. Wood is a natural material and the material needs experienced carpenters to work on it so as to give a good finish.
- WPC is a sustainable material which uses recycled plastic and waste wood hence preventing the further cutting of trees. Natural wood will eventually result in deforestation.